FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the shop hours?
- Our shop hours are Monday - Thursday 9:30am - 5:30pm EST, all inquiries and orders are processed during these hours.
- We are closed all statutory holidays and on occasion we are closed for vacation, during this time inquiries and orders will NOT be processed until the shop re-opens.
About GATHER 33
- Where are the aprons made?
- All our aprons are locally made in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- What material are the aprons made with?
- All our aprons are made from 100% linen that have been hand selected.
- Where can I learn more about GATHER 33?
- For more information about our shop, please visit our about page.
- What currency are the prices in?
- All our prices are in Canadian (CAD) dollars.
- Can I customize my apron with a logo?
- Yes we can add a custom logo with embroidery, select "Custom Apron" from our shop and once your payment is processed we will send you an email requesting your custom logo in vector format. Please outline all fonts.
- Where do I send my logo and preferences for customization?
- Email email@example.com your logo in vector format (AI or EPS with all fonts outlined) in the size that you want your actual logo to appear on the apron, maximum size of 5" x 5" and indicating the position you want your logo on. A PDF mock-up will be sent to you for confirmation before the embroidery is applied.
- When will I receive my custom order?
- Custom orders are made-to-order and require 6 - 8 weeks for completion before shipping.
Product Colours and Care
- Will the colour of the apron be what I see on my monitor?
- The colours are a close representation to their descriptions. However they may vary due to your monitor and the natural fibres in the materials used.
- How should I wash and dry the apron?
- The aprons are made with 100% linen and can be machine washed in cool water and laid flat to dry, press if desired. The aprons will naturally become softer the more they are washed and used.
Shipping and Return Policy
- How soon are the orders shipped once they are placed?
- Orders will be shipped within 1 - 3 business days if the products are in stock.
- Custom and large quantity orders are made-to-order and require 6 - 8 weeks for completion before shipping.
- Where and when are the local pick-ups in Toronto?
- Local pick-ups are currently not available as of August 2017.
- How are items shipped?
- Items are shipped through Canada Post.
- How much is shipping?
- $11 CAD for Ontario orders.
- $17 CAD for Canadian orders outside of Ontario.
- $22 CAD for U.S. orders.
- $35 CAD for international orders.
- When will I receive my order after it is shipped?
- 3 - 6 business days for Canadian orders.
- 5 - 10 business days for U.S. orders.
- 10+ business days for international orders.
- Shipping times are approximate and may vary due to your location and holidays.
- Will there be duties and custom fees?
- Buyers are responsible for any duties and/or custom fees when the order is delivered. These charges vary depending on the country.
- What is your return policy?
- All our products are handmade and thoroughly inspected for quality before shipping and therefore we cannot offer refunds. However, if the products arrive defective, an exchange may be issued if we are notified through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 days of receiving the products. Buyers will be responsible for shipping the products back for the exchange.